Founded in early 2016, REV3 Capital is a private equity company with €40m provided by the Hauts-de-France region, Crédit Agricole Nord de France, Groupama Gan Vie, Groupama Nord-Est and the European Investment Bank and managed by Nord Capital Partenaires.
REV3 Capital supports and provides equity financing to companies at the heart of the 3rd Industrial Revolution in the Hauts-de-France region.
REV3 Capital serves to finance companies:
▪ With projects at the growth capital phase;
▪ Operating in any business sector connected to the Third Industrial Revolution, namely renewable energy, intelligent mobility, energy management, energy efficiency, the circular economy and the functionality economy;
▪ Based in the Hauts-de-France region or wanting to develop in this region;
▪ Over a long-term horizon (up to nine years);
▪ And a minimum ticket size of €1m (or €500k as an exception).